10/21/2009

Starting up again...

As you can see, I haven't written in a while. I have a little catching up to do.. As you can see in my last post I was feeling the stirrings of change and transition. From Jan to now 2009 has been a huge transitional year. Ther are a lot of blanks to fill from March to now.. I hopefully will write a blog or a couple of blogs to catch up what has happened this last year bringing things current. If you are just joining this blog, then welcome. I invite you to read the blogs I previously posted. (there are only like 4) Feel free to comment, it's always fun..! :D Just to add to my "Hmmmmm" title description, I am going to be writing about all aspects of my life. From the very simple to the complex, from God to friends, short (maybe one word) to loooong thoughts and processes.. My goal is not to teach or preach, just to write, write, write because...I don't really like to write, I'm weak at it, but I know I need to devolop it.. I may talk about God and write some things like I did previously, but it's not my goal. I guess you can consider this blog an open journal of my life... Again to warn you, I may be raw, so if you lack grace and mercy, get angered easily or offended easily then you might not want to read my blogs.. I may have my moments... (not talking about me being angry or cussing) Anyways... Again, feel free to comment, I enjoy the dialog. Peace and love peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment