3/09/2009

Change...

My personality loves change... I'm not the type that likes monotony, it's get boring.. I am a person that has a great capacity to adapt and thrive in change and new places.. BUT, when change comes in the spirit or God changes my season, though it's exciting, it tends to be a little more difficult than change in the natural.... A lot of change is taking place in my life right now and it's exciting.. The down side to all of this is that when change comes by the hand of the Lord, though it's exciting it can be a little overwhelming... How..? Well, most of it has to do with discerning what it is and what it looks like.. When God changes things in my life it's not usually small and it entails a lot.. Sooo, sorting through it, hearing Him, seeing what He is doing and what He wants can be sometimes difficult. Well Joel... your very prophetic and you have a track record of consistently hearing from the Lord, whats the problem..? Well, hearing for others is much easier that hearing for yourself (a lot of the times) unless you have a high revelatory experience or encounter that clearly defines your next season... Why is it hard..? Well, I wouldn't say it is so much hard as it is time and energy consuming.. I have to say initially there is a little fear in missing what He wants or going the wrong direction.... I don't know, it just seems to be that way in prophetic peoples lives.. For the most part, I think it has to do with not being an island and sometimes leaning on others that God has placed in your life.. Also, I believe there's an invitation...an invitation for deeper intimacy. In the journey of finding the Lords heart and finding understanding for your next season; a new depth and level of intimacy is established that prepares you for this next season... I feel I am in the process right now, and I don't necessarily enjoy the process. I would much rather jump in or move to the next place rather than going through the process to get there.. I know Father is probably looking down on me right now and smiling..
I'm glad Your enjoying Yourself Daddy..! :-) I know it comes down to trust Papa... please give me grace to trust that Your are way bigger than me and everything is going to work out for the best and my faith be increased in this time... I only desire to live under the warmth of Your love, smile and approval... Direct my path and give me grace to mature, that I may be at rest in You when season changes come.. I think my thought, complete or incomplete is done for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment