1/26/2009

Thoughts for 08 and 09

Just a quick thought.... NOT thus sayeth the Lord....

2008... Year of consecration.. 8 besides meaning completion, also means consecration.

2009... Year of: another level of maturity, a year of maturity, or entering into maturity, however you want to say it.. 9 biblically meaning gestation or completion of development.. Soo, how do we get there..? The growing/taking on the "9" virtues of love in 1 Cor. 13 through accessing the grace of God..

I know 9 means more than just that, but I just wanted to give thought to what I feel is the main priority for 09.. Which is maturity.

I may go into this more a little deeper later expounding on what other meanings 9 carries and how it may pertain to this year..

3 comments:

  1. Booyah! As you say...

    Love your new blog bro! Looking forward to some deep thoughts that stir me towards the Father in the name of Jesus by the Holy Spirit-a!

    Ryan Couch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm sure there will be more deep thoughts, but I also know there are going to be some pretty simple, maybe shallow non spiritual thoughts too.. I hope your looking forward to them also.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good...maturity...love it!

    ReplyDelete